NuPrime IDA-6 with Bluetooth dongle
The NuPrime IDA-6 consists of an integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter that decode PCM 384 and DoP64 with the convenience of wireless audio in a small, handsomely designed home stereo component. NuPrime’s Single End Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology. The IDA-6’s spacious, transparent, dynamic and luxuriously textured soundstage has to be heard to believed.
*Hi-Res bluetooth dongle for wireless streaming is included at extra cost
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6’s features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle (optional) and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Exclusive driver software for Windows; Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control