- Wi-Fi Audio Adapter
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band 2R2
- RJ45 port
- Decode high resolution music formats 24-bit/96kHz
- Party Mode (sound synchronization)
- DLNA compatible
- Over-The-Air firmware upgrades from internet
- Select between WPS and Direct mode / Reset
- WPS & Direct Mode (AP mode)
- Supported codecs: PCM, MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and ALAC
- LED Display: One multicolour LED (Yellow: Booting, Flashing White: Connection, Stable White: Connected)
- Internet radio service (Tune-in service via companion App)
- Accessories: USB-A to micro USB cable 80 cm.
- Power requirement: 5V - 1A (via AC adapter not included). Compatible with standard 5V USB charger and NuPrime digital port.
- Size: 130 (W) x 80 (D) x 30 (H) mm
- Requires usage of Android or iOS tablet/Phone
Bluetooth and Airplay are not supported for this model.
- 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-In with re-streaming capability, controlled by APP.
- 1 X Optical SPDIF and 1 X 3.5mm Analog Stereo Line-Out (OdBm) sharing the same output jack
- 1 X Coaxial (SPDIF on micro USB connector). Compatible with NuPrime digital port for data and power supply
Comparison with Chromecast Audio ($35)
- WR-100 has RJ-45 for wired internet streaming
- WR-100 has analog input for re-streaming
- WR-100 can operate with its own WiFi network in AP mode.
Very Easy to use iOS and Android App
- The App will detect the presence of the receivers in the network.
- Name the WR-100 receivers, e.g., "Living Room," "Master Bedroom," etc.
- Select the music source. In this demo, music is streamed from Spotify to the Living Room and to the Master Bedroom from local server.
- Play the music and select the speaker. Local music is played from NuPrime app and online music is played from Spotify app. You select the music and speaker from within Spotify app.
Demo showing Master Bedroom playing music from local server and Living Room music streaming from Spotify.
* AllPlay is built on the AllJoyn™ framework, hosted by the AllSeen Alliance, to break through limitations of vertical solutions, such as a lack of flexibility and uncertain interoperability. With AllPlay, your favorite speakers can also interact with other connected devices in the larger ecosystem of the Internet of Everything.